Tuesday 15 December 2015

UNEXPECTED GOOD LEAP

It's literally considered as a good leap. However, to me it's a scary good leap. I'm scared that after the leap I'm going to land onto a lower place than before I made that leap. It will hurt so much if that happens. I wish that I can keep leaping, soaring upwards to the never ending sky. Will that become a reality? It's up to me right? The decision is in my hand. Wherever I want to land, I have to work hard for it. It's my new determination. Oh! How I wish this come to me sooner. U just showed up when I can already sense the smell of final which is just around the corner. It's silhouette is clearly seen even by my naked eyes(I mean without my spectacles as I am a specky) and it starts to haunt me. Luckily it's not that late. I still have time. I need to use it wisely from now on. I can do it! Fighting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment