Sunday 1 November 2015

THOUSANDS OF THINGS TO DO BUT I CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING!

It's not like it's completely nothing, it means something to me. Something that I really love to do even if I were told not to do it millions of time by those who don't want me to be wasting my precious time. What is that something? Haha It is something which is not a big thing but it makes me think that I am something. I am just vomiting everything that are spinning inside my mind. So sorry for making your head to spin too.
Almost all of my friends are studying as i write because we actually have an upcoming test after the mid semester break. Why am I so lazy to do so? Maybe because my mind is already flying to my home sweet home. Even last night I had a full-of-sugar dream that I am with my beloved family at home. Hehe..

#due to the time restriction i have to go..so goodbye for now!i had so much in my head but i guess i will get them out next time.. jalga~~

No comments:

Post a Comment