Saturday 14 November 2015

FORCEFULLY GLUED TOGETHER

MY HEART PIECE

It's the last night I'll be sleeping peacefully in my comfy bed.
I should've gone to sleep in order to be with my bed longer.
However, this two eyes of mine refuse to stay closed.

So, I get up..turning on my laptop and here I am..
Letting my feeling out by pressing the keyboards.

I don't wanna go back to UiTM
Going back means i have to leave everything that i love.
But I have to..
Because of their hope..
N because of their love..

I can stand on my feet and step outside the house reluctantly again, tomorrow night..
Leaving my footprints,,
together with more than half of my heart..behind..

I know it is not just me who felt like this..
This is because,,
-THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME-

엄마 아 빠,,
난 당신이 모두 자랑스럽게 만들 것입니다. 나는 당신의 얼굴에 미소를 넣어 것입니다. 당신의 행복은 나의 목표이다.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment