Wednesday 17 August 2011

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!





"You are my everything!"

Actually i'm not truly agree with that phrase!Coz I hold tightly onto this saying,,
"Don't make someone ur everythng coz if he's/she's gone u are left with nothing.."
Who agree with me just put ur hands up!!Hehe!!
Then,,if u admire or like someone,,
(love somehow is not on my stage yet,,4 me,,love is only 4 Allah,prophet Muhammad n my fam)hehe!^_^!


continue,,
just make him/her ur somethng..But a meaningful somethng..Hehe
Then,,if u loose him/her,,ur life will not be affected too much..So,u can still move on..
Wah,now I discover 1 more thng about myself..I'm really good at ths kind of matter..I know everyone will agree..(self-praise)
Don't be shy to put ur hands up!Kekeke
Then,just call me Dr.Love..Hehe..
Oh no..no..,just call me Dr.Like..
Yeah~that sounds better!


continue,,
I think everyone has someone they admire..Coz all of us has something that's called feeling rite?
If not,just go to the hospital n check wheter u still hav ur  heart or not..Hehe!^_^!
I just brought ths matter up coz I always heard peoples said to their lovers that u r my everythng..Kekeke..
Then,the saying just came across my mind and I feel like writing it down..
If u r not interested,then just ignore it!Huhu!


*For those who doesn't know,,i luv to mention "hands up" coz it's a title of my fav korean group song,2pm..
Check out an AWESOME video above!(if u r interested)Hehe!Just click the link above!!



                                              2pm-Hands up mv




No comments:

Post a Comment