Wednesday 17 August 2011

Oh No!!What i've DONE!!

A FLOOD Story!!Great,,isn't it??


HAHA..I'm going to share a funny story today!!
I've caused my house to be in a big flood just bcoz of my clumsiness..Kekeke

Actually it's like this,,
When i was watching some video on laptop,my mum comes in n ask me..
"Did u use the sink just now?"
"Yeah~why??"I replied..
"Come here n see it by your own self"

I saw a lot of water pouring down from the sink..I also saw my dining room is filled with water..
Just like a flood!!My kitchen is also like that..



"Oh no!!I forgot to turn off the pipe just now"

I left the pipe open after i brush my teeth..
I think it has been about 2 or 3 hours since I brushed my teeth!
I wasted a lot of water!!
Thank god,,my mum didn't  get mad at me..She only told me to be careful next time..
I feel very relieved..If my dad is the one who see that,,i think,,i'm a dead meat!!Hehe!
Thank u mummy!!I love u so much!!
But,,i have to clean up the mess that i've created..
Yeah~it's great to do exercise in the midnight..(3am)..Mopping the floor..
Hehe..^_^!!Gotta be careful next time!!
I was just lucky this time..(didn't got caught by my dad)!!

1 comment: