Thursday 22 March 2018

Yesterday

It has been months,
That I last lost the battle,
The hardest one so far,
The battle with my own self

Right after losing,
I felt very helpless,
As I can't stop myself,
From doing things that I'll regret
My inner self keep screaming,
'SAVE ME FROM MYSELF'

My mind went blank,
So I remained still for a while,
Staring at the walls blankly,
While trying to hate myself,
As I really regret my action,
However I will never succeed,
Cause I am one,
I can never hate myself.

Slowly, my mind sobered up,
I can't do anything to undo my action,
Nor can I erase it,
But I still have the present,
To make things better for my future,
I need to start changing without any delay.

Only you can change your own life,
The choice is in your hand,
Whether to make it better or worser,
Think carefully,
Act wisely,
So that your action will not do any harm to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment