Sunday 16 October 2011

What a Happy Day...!!!





Happy!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah~i'm really happy today coz there are too many good things happened..
Alhamdulillah..


U know,,
today my father bought a very beautiful watch for me,so out of the blue..
{showing off}..Kekeke..^_^!!
It's gold in colour(Just the colour..It's not a real gold..)Hehe..
I love it daddy..
Yeah~mummy,,daddy,,i luv both of u so much..


2nd reason is,
bcoz my sis bought the thing tht i told her to buy..
I'm longing for it since last year..
Wah~one of my dreams comes true..


3rd reason is,
my fren have to treat me an ice-cream,
coz she lost in a deal with me..Hehe..^_^!


4th reason is,
i'm just hepi..Hahaha..


Oh,hepi2 day..
Oh,hepi2 day is 2day..
Lalalala~~~
(changing the lyrics, one of my fav song..)
Huhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment