Friday 29 July 2011

I HAVE A DREAM



When we are heading to a city,,(in a car)


My 7 years old brother suddenly said that he want to have a big house oneday..
Not too big coz he's scared of ghosts..
Then my mum ask,,
"How big is that?" 
He answered,,
"I want a 10 storey house"..
"That's too big,it's just like a condo.."my mum said..
"I want to buy a lamborghini car,,but I only want a few child"..
A great laugh fills the car after hearing he said that..






Haha~Even a kid have their own dreams n future that they r going to achieve someday..
How about us??
Do we have a planned future??
"Pat ur chest,ask ur appetite"..
A translated malay saying..
The original one is,,
"Tepuk dada tanya selera"..Hihi..
Only u know ur own self best!!!

Haha~my motivator mood return!!
I feel so great to motivate others,,even myself is not motivated enough..
Kekeke..^_^!!



No comments:

Post a Comment